Mirra 220 C
– Anodized cast aluminium alloy.
– Great distance between blade and motor for easy cleaning.
– Ventilated motor.
– Forged, hardened large thickness blades.
– Carriage running on self-lubricating bushes and lapped pins.
– Stainless steel screws and slice deflector.
– Strong thickness gauge support.
– Cast-in sharpener assembly.
– Compact dimensions and great cutting capacity.
– CE professional with device for releasing the carriage.
– Teflon coated or toothed blades are available on demand.
– 25˚ blade inclination.